Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
So that was our Happy Birthday to Brent. We also went to the USU v. BYU game saturday. The game turned out to be doubly dissapointing, USU lost, and on the way home we stopped to eat dinner at Pei Wei, which I normally love, but made me incredibly sick that night and the next day. So that was our week in review. I'm now onto finishing my christmas shopping. Anyone have any good ideas for: a 2 year old boy, an older sister, and a father-in-law. Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Monday, November 03, 2008
Saturday, November 01, 2008
Sunday, October 26, 2008
1. Post the Rules to your blog
2. Answer the six 8 items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by commenting on their blog.
8 Favorite TV Show:
* The Office
* (That's about it, I really can't think of any others)
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
* Watched cartoons with my kids
* Helped move Brent's Grandmother's stuff into storage
* Picked up Ky from primary program practice
* Cut down corn stalks
* Made dinner for my kids
* Went out to eat with just Brent and I
* (My life is boring. I can't even think of 8 things I did yesterday.)
8 Things I Look Forward To:
* First real snow
* Seeing my kids dressed up for Halloween
* HAWAII IN JANUARY
* My house in Texas selling
* I look forward to Brent coming home from work everyday
* Caden being potty trained
8 Favorite Restaurants:
* Pei Wei
* Texas Roadhouse
* Black Pearl
* Sweetly Divine
* Costa Vida
* The Bluebird
8 Things On My Wishlist:
* Really nice towels
* Really nice sheets
* My own home (that's not in Texas)
* New bedroom furniture
4+4=8 picture tag. Pick the 4th photo from the fourth folder in your My Pictures:
I don't feel like tagging anyone at the moment. Feel free to tag yourself if you want.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Monday, October 06, 2008
1. Where is your cellphone? upstairs
2. Your significant other? smart
3. Your hair? brown
4. Your mother? hard working
5. Your Father? amazing
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? oh boy!
8. Your favorite drink? peach fresca
9. Your dream goal? eternal happiness
10. The room you’re in? downstair living room
11. Your hobby? reading
12. Your fear? losing a family member
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? my own home
14. What you’re not? artistic
15. Muffins? cinnamon
16. One of your wishlist item? ??
17. Where you grew up? North Logan
18. Last thing you did? laundry
19. What are you wearing? jacket
20. Favorite gadget? computer
21. Your pets? kyla and caden
22. Your computer? needs repair
23. Your mood? content
24. Missing someone? no
25. Your Car? awesome
26. Something you’re not wearing? jewelry
27. Favorite store? Express
28. Like someone? Brent
29. Favorite color? red (for now)
30. When was the last time you laughed? a few minutes ago
31.When was the last time you cried? can't remember
I tag Christie, Sara, and Diane.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
in just four years. I can't belive it. All she wanted for her birthday was a swimming party and pizza. Oh, and a princess castle cake. If you look you can see the cake in the background. It literally took me several hours and it was SSSOOO skewampis(?). Brent said that I shouldn't worry because the fact that the cake was all distorted just made it look more cartooney.
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
She was super excited about going to school today.
She was not super excited about me wanting to take pictures of her at school.
This is our sunflower house that my sister, Suzanne, and I planted. Suzanne added all the decor.
I can't believe how tall they grew. I think they are like 10 feet tall.
I took the kids to the zoo last week. This is the only pic I took because the leopard kept pacing back and forth right next to the window. Ky and Caden loved that.
Can you believe how blue this water is? I want to paint my bathroom this color.
Kyla and Caden playing in the woods.
It was freezing cold this day, and what did I dress my one year old in, shorts and a t-shirt. Poor little Caden.
Kyla and mommy just chillin' on the boat.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Thursday, August 07, 2008
We've been keeping ourselves super busy lately. Here are some pics of us finally getting some quality family time. First, last saturday we took the fishin' boat out to porcupine resevoir. Okay so the boat not exactly luxurious but we had fun. Caden hated the cold water and was super onry. He perked right up after I made him a little tent on the boat and started feeding him oreos.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Monday, June 16, 2008
On saturday we cleaned my Dad's cabin; not fun, mouse poop everywhere, I don't think I should go into details. After that though I took Kyla and my niece Elysa to the North Logan Library for their kick of to summer reading party. It was really fun. They had rides, bounce houses, slides, cotton candy, and popcorn all for free. I love free.
Thursday, June 05, 2008
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
We did some hiking. Brent carried Caden in a pack; Kyla was a trooper and hiked all by herself. We also did a little mountain biking.
I think they liked going to the sand dunes the very best.
Monday, April 28, 2008
2. WHERE DID YOU GET MARRIED? Logan, Utah
3. WHO PROPOSED AND HOW? We went up the canyon on a saturday to do a little hike/walk. We stopped for a second to sit. He got down on one knee and proposed.
4. HOW LONG WERE YOU ENGAGED? 2 months
5. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE PART OF YOUR WEDDING DAY? ( AND IT CAN'T BE YOUR HUSBAND) My favorite part was that I didn't have to worry about one single thing. I know a lot of girls had their weddings planned out to every single last detail. I just hired someone, told them basically what I wanted and let her go from there. It was great.
6. WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE IF YOU COULD? My photographer. Since we spent a little more by hiring someone to decorate, I chose a cheaper photographer. My pictures are fine, just nothing special. Plus, I wish my pics had been digital.
7. WEDDING COLORS? Burgandy and cream
8. REMEMBER ANYTHING SPECIAL ABOUT YOUR WEDDING CEREMONY? The man marrying us got us confused with another couple that he was marrying. And he asked if my father would put him in his will.
9. WHERE YOU CLEAN OR MESSY WHEN YOU CUT YOUR CAKE? We were clean. Actually, Brent cut a piece, gave me a bite, and then ate the rest himself.
10. WHERE DID YOU GO ON YOUR HONEYMOON? Las Vegas. Brent's boss had some vouchers for the Bellagio, so we stayed there for a couple nights.
Okay, I want to tag two people. I hope that's allowed. I'm tagging Melissa since I lived far away and wasn't able to be there. And Diane since I didn't know her then.
Monday, April 07, 2008
Friday, March 28, 2008
The easter loot. The big package of licorice was actually for me.
Kyla was so excited to get sunglasses. She has been asking for her own sunglasses for a long time.
Caden was really excited for easter too. Actually he's become kind of a 'cheeser' when the camera comes out.
These are all the neices and nephews, except one, on my side at the annual easter egg hunt in my mom's backyard. I hid the eggs for the older kids. I told them that since they had been kind of onery and sarcastic lately that they should look for their eggs near the deer droppings.
This isn't an easter photo but I thought it was cute. I took my kids to play with some friends at an indoor soft play place and caught them playing really well together in this little red car.